Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[2XMODELS] Jonathan Morgan


JONATHAN MORGAN

Name: Jonathan Morgan
Date of birth: 11th January 1985
Nationality: Canadian
How did you start modeling? I was scouted on the way home from school.
Favorite brand/designer? High End: Givenchy. Everyday: Zara.
Who is your biggest inspiration? Anybody that came from nothing and achieved what they wanted in life.


How often do you go to the gym? 5 days a week!
How’s your nutrition? Generally I'm very good. I don't eat a lot of processed food, or anything fried and I don't eat a lot of red meat.
What do you like the most about you? I'm very self-sufficient.
If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would that be? That's a tough one. Hmmm, either Alexander The Great, Julius Caesar or an old Hollywood icon like Marlon Brando.

(Saks Fifth Avenue fashion show in Dubai)

Favorite movie? Too many to count! Batman Returns, Collateral, Double Jeopardy, Taken, Unfaithful, What Lies Beneath, Perfect Strangers, One Fine Day, Insidious.
What’s playing on your iPod? The Hurts, Don Omar, Florence + The Machine.
Favorite dish? Grilled Calamari with garlic sauce.
What annoys you the most? People that talk too much without really saying anything of substance.
If a genie gave you three wishes what would they be? 
1. That the world relied less on fossil fuels 
2. I could speak every language 
3. I could eat anything I wanted and not worry about getting fat or going to the gym


The most beautiful place you’ve been? That's another tough one. The world is amazing. South Africa is amazing. China has some amazing things to see as well. Once on the way to Japan I saw the Siberian mountains through the window, which was really beautiful.
Guilty pleasure? Video games and cookies
You can’t live without…? Travelling. I can't stay in the same place for too long.
The worst misconception about models? That we're all vain and stupid. Many are, yes, but quite a few have side projects or businesses on the side.
Favorite drink? Desperado beer or Moscow Mules


Sweet, spicy or salty? Spicy
Favorite book? The Dexter books
Favorite painting? Dali's "Faces"
What do you want to accomplish as a model? It is still very difficult for black models, so I hope I can be a positive example. Also, I enjoy the artistic side of the industry, so I just want to continue doing cool photoshoots with great photographers. My dream is to work with Mert & Marcus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy seems really cool. Great article!