Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Versus Versace launch party in NYC


Donatella Versace and J. W. Anderson celebrated the new Versus Versace with a runway show and a party at the Lexington Avenue Armory in Manhattan, NYC. Grimes, Angel Haze and Dead Sara performed during the event, where the newly revamped line was showcased.
J. W. Anderson's capsule collection with seasonless looks is the fiercest thing I've seen lately. Check out a little video showing what happened during the Versus event.


A lot of celebrity guests attended Versus launch party in New York City, most of them are my faves! I'm so happy to see Taylor Momsen, Joe Jonas, Heidi Klum, Sky Ferreira and much more. After all, nobody throws a party like Donatella Versace, so I bet they had a lot of fun. I wish I was there...! Sean O'Pry was there too because he uploaded a picture of the party on his Instagram (@seanopry55), too bad there are no pictures of him at the event. Anyway, let me show you my faves rocking their Versus & Versace outfits...

TAYLOR MOMSEN

JOE JONAS

SKY FERREIRA

HEIDI KLUM

HAYDEN PANETTIERE

WILLA HOLLAND

THE MISSHAPES (LEIGH LEZARK & GEORDON NICOL)

No comments: