Sunday, November 11, 2012

Vogue O'Pry


It's been a while since I posted something about the holy Sean O'Pry. I actually missed it but I didn't want to turn this blog into a fansite so I kept myself calm and saved this editorial for later. Now it was time to share it with all of you, since November arrived, cold is here to stay and Sean wears amazing warm clothes that will certainly inspire all of you out there. 

The King of Perfection graces on the cover of Vogue Hombre Mexico... and he looks quite fantastic as usual. His Royal Highness was elegantly photographed by David Roemer and styled by Sarah Gore Reeves with pieces from Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Costume National, Lanvin, Moschino, Roberto Cavalli, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier, among other brands. Enjoy these breathtaking shots of mr. O'Pry! 


No comments: