Saturday, November 24, 2012

Let the rain fall down...


I'm not a fan of rainy cloudy days but I have a collection of street-style pictures that I wanted to share with all of you. It's funny to see how fashion people react to raindrops. What I like the most about these kind of days is when I can stay home in my pajamas doing absolutely nothing... ok, maybe reading a book, drinking tea or watching a movie. I totally hate to go out when it's raining... it may seem like a divattitude but I can guarantee it's not. I'm really moody and winter is so not my season. I'm all about sun, beach, heat, tanned skin... in my opinion, people get ugly during winter. Ahaha well, enjoy these amazing shots and have a good weekend.


5 comments:

Jessica Silva said...

Zé, you don't mean that!! There's so much style in the fall and winter... admit it! :P Sure some days are just sad... sunny winters are the best to dress up! <3

Kiss

http://lookcloserlook.blogspot.pt/

Micael Dourado said...

Inspiring photos. :)

Filipa Amaro said...

Love it <3 love your blog

http://phigico.blogspot.pt/

Ann said...

really nice blog :)) and photos are amazing ! :*
a-k-m-z.blogspot.com

Z. said...

ahah ok eu admito que gosto muito das roupas de inverno é verdade e tens razão até suporto sunny winter days... mas por pouco tempo!!! :P