Thursday, August 30, 2012

What time is it?

I took some time off of my so-not-busy life to listen to The XX's new album "Coexist". And I'm in awe of it. It's melodically stunning and you all should listen to it while reading this post and worshiping these images below.
You'll be hyperventilating in 3, 2, 1...


That's real! You can look again if you want...
Done? So, my super duper fave model Tobias Sorensen is the face of Versace's watches campaign. He's been M.I.A. for a long time and I hope people want to book him to death but he's refusing jobs to relax his fierceness and show off his amazing vacations through instagram (we all know that being flawless and choosing the best self-shot angle is effing exhausting!).
Besides these suppositions I need to say that he looks pretty killer and I would L-O-V-E to own one Versace watch.
I appreciate watches but I really don't have a big collection because I end up having other buying-priorities. However, I'm about to sell everything I have in order to buy one of these babies. I mean, I wanna see what time is it with swag and Donatella Versace really did make me wanna see time going by... literally. Ok, I'm overreacting... not gonna sell my stuff but it's totally on my wishlist. Aren't they screaming for me to buy them? I think so!

#♥VERSACE4LIFE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

simplesmete adoro Versace. É um autentica work of art!! os relogios são divinais: adoro o realce do corte sóbrio

Francisco Silva said...

A Versace deixa-me sem palavras.

Lunka_Almeida said...

Por acaso ando completamente viciada em The xx :)