Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Metallic vultures

I simply loved this editorial. I'm a huge fan of metallics and neons and Benjamin Lennox captured it perfectly in these pictures for Numéro Homme. Male model John Todd (and his bleached hair) looked so fierce wearing pieces from Versace, Burberry Prorsum, Gucci, among other brands. Personally, I'm so into this kind of style mixing shirts and ties with bomber jackets, it's perfect, and I like the colours: sea blue, mint, sunny yellow, blood orange, silver. I REALLY need to get a metallic garment for this Spring/Summer season!!! I feel like I need it, this editorial inspired me but left me depressed at the same time. Still have to find an affordable one... ahah. Shadows, vultures, shiny stuff... ♥ 


#MyBodyIsSoReady 
#ICantEven 
#Hyperventilating 
#Depressed 
#Broke

No comments: