Thursday, September 5, 2013

Top 10 moments from "Roar" music video

If you follow me on my facebook page or twitter you all know I'm a Katy Perry lover. I supported "Roar" 200%, because she's slaying everyone in the industry by not taking herself too seriously (yeah Gaga I'm looking at you!!!). Anyway, "Roar" is already #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and my gurl Katy keeps on dominating with brilliant ideas and concepts.

She just released her GENIUS music video for "Roar" and I have to say my soul was murdered, raped, slayed and then murdered again. Katy Perry looks stunning and extremely gorgeous like never before. I need a moment... it's too much awesomeness! I mean, Katy Perry plays this Tarzan/Jane girl living in the jungle after a plane crash and I selected my favorite top 10 hilarious moments. Check them out!

1. ELEPHANT SHOWER & TOWEL HANDLER

2. BRUSHING CROCODILE'S TEETH

3. HUNTING WITH A HIGH HEEL

4. KATY'S SEXY JUNGLE OUTFIT AND IMMACULATE MAKE-UP

5. RED BERRIES LIPSTICK

6. ELEPHANT'S PEDICURE

7. TIGER AS A PET, WITH A BLING BLING COLLAR "KITTY PURRY"

8. TAKING SELFIES WITH A MONKEY

9. MONKEY WITH HIS TONGUE OUT (MILEY CYRUS WOULD BE PROUD!)

10. KATY'S JUNGLE TRANSPORTATION

I'm still speechless with so much epicness. I laughed like there was no tomorrow and I just can't stop watching the video. Katy Perry snatched pretentious dusty wigs with this. Seriously, Gaga and her peers could N.E.V.E.R. I'm so excited for "Prism" is gonna be one of the best albums of the year, I'm sure... alongside Miley Cyrus' timeless materpiece "Bangerz". Well, now you MUST watch the video itself and laugh your ass off. Bye.

2 comments:

Mário Teixeira said...

Ahhahahah :) Muito bom Zé!

Unknown said...

Olá,vim conhecer seu Blog,amei e já estou super seguindo,parabéns,seu cantinho é bem legal.

Gostaria de te convidar para conhecer meu Blog e se gostar e puder seguir também,será muito bem vindo...deixa um recadinho pra mim! :)

http://emcasademaria.blogspot.com.br