Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday dream outfit

Donatella Versace says she wears vinyl tight pants, blazer and high heels to stay at home on a Sunday, watching TV. Well, I'm not very into slouchy looks either, so I totally understand Donatella. Why do we need to look like a homeless to stay at home? Dress up and enjoy your own company on the couch. Since I'm a dreamer I decided to look for something to use on a Sunday... I picked this amazing ZZegna degrade blazer and a cool pair of Lanvin trainers.
Never underestimate Sundays and always overdress... stop being safe! As I would say in portuguese: antes morto do que simplezinho. Tenham um bom domingo! ;)

5 comments:

Cweetie said...

indeed!
este Domingo vou usar o meu fancy hat enquanto estiver a ver o Portugal em Festa! :) muahah

C.weetie - trends & other stuff

ANDYSTYLE said...

cool items!

Anne said...

Cool shoes! x Anna

www.fashionanna.com

Visoo said...

Nice look, amazing shoes. I just discovered your blog, I follow you :)

Visoo
www.madeinvisoo.com

Mónica Villar said...

adorei o seu blog!!
may be we can follow each other. please let me know

http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

A chic kiss ;)