Saturday, March 30, 2013

Shoegasm - SS13 edition

Spring is finally here and one of the most important things, fashionably talking, is footwear. Our shoes need to be comfortable yet trendy. In my opinion, we MUST have quality footwear since our feet support all our body weight, so it's vital to feel good. Whether we choose shoes or sneakers for the hot season, we must be conscious about our wardrobe and what goes along with our personality.
Personally, I admit that I have a shoe-fever. I love shoes, sneakers, boots... everything. However, I tend to want the most expensive items ever. It's a damn curse! Well, I decided to share two of the items I would die to have. Based on looks from Mugler and Missoni's 2013 Spring/Summer collections I show you my picks.


Mugler is one of my favorite brands. Nicola Formichetti found a successful formula it terms of cuts and aesthetic for the brand, which rose from the ashes with a strong and young input. I'm head over heels for this pair of mint python buckled monk shoes. I love the color, the pattern and they would totally make a difference in a more classic or even informal outfit. Really sophisticated and versatile, these shoes are fresh and one of my favorite details are the straps. I want them so bad, unfortunately they cost approximately 950€. It's a shame because I think they would love to live in my feet.




Another option is the comfort of a pair of sneakers. Missoni did an amazing collaboration with Converse and creative director Angela Missoni created a series of characteristic knitwear patterns for different trainers presented during the SS13 fashion show. My favorite ones are these colorful Missoni x Converse Auckland Racer, perfect for Summer, really simple and they go fine with a casual laid-back style. Again, the price is a little bit too high considering they're Converse after all. I can always dream about rocking them during my Summertime travels... I'm already imagining myself in Italy with them on my feet. Oh cruel life... if I only won the lottery!!!


Hope you like these collages I did to inspire you when you're about to choose what shoes you're gonna buy for this Spring/Summer season. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the mugler ones

D♥LL said...

Adoro as tuas escolhas mas o de pele de cobra mataram-me, são perfeitos <3


http://doll--house.blogspot.pt/