Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Fifty Shades of Grey" goes editorial

I've been reading the "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy and I'm completely obsessed. E. L. James wrote a great erotic novel and Christian Grey is a mysterious captivating character, while Anastasia Steele is a free-spirit strong girl turning into a woman. To be honest, I can't wait any longer for the movie and I imagine Sean O'Pry as Mr. Grey and Rooney Mara as Miss Steele... I need to know the cast asap otherwise I may end up in a madhouse.
GQ Spain had the greatest idea ever... which was to create an editorial inspired by 50 Shades of Grey. The man in charge is Garrett Neff (great model choice!!!!) and he was captured by the lens of Sergi Pons. The images are cinematographic and iconic, if you read the books you know the dark vibe is present in these pictures, alongside the sexyness and eroticism. You can feel the S&M factor as well, just like in the novel, the imagery is classy, not dirty or nasty, it's everything beautiful and gracious.
I'm loving so much these shots... I think I'm gonna print and put them in my bedroom walls. Now when I keep on reading "50 Shades of Grey" I'll have a reference so that my imagination can run free. Thank God this editorial was created! Enjoy!


Some of the brands featured in this editorial: Jil Sander, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Boss Selection, Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Valentino, Christian Dior, among others.

Styling: Inma Barandica and María F. Folla

6 comments:

Inês Diaz said...

Bem o editorial está fantástico!! amei ;) realmente para quem lê os livros, ao ver estas imagens é logo transportado para algumas passagens da trama!! A Rooney Mara?? really?? também!?! sempre que falo do livro digo sempre que imagino a Anastasia Steele como a Rooney Mara (adoro-a)!! ahahahah

teardrop said...

O editorial ficou fabuloso!

Unknown said...

Hola guapo, e llegado a tu blog cotilleando los blog a los que sigo.

Y me quedo para invitarte al mio y seguirnos.

Besitos de fresa

http://lapetitprinces.blogspot.com.es

Anonymous said...

Looove so much! So gorg...

i will shop some that brands in Fashion Clinic Outlet very soon. Apparently they are in sales :o
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152435533285207&set=a.10150103000985207.387827.487921790206&type=1&theater

love ur blog :)

Anonymous said...

Garrett Neff is really MR.Grey!! Only he!! Hi is perfect!

Sara said...

wow.. gostei imenso.