Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fall must have

SHAWL-NECK KNITTED SWEATER - 65€


HOODIE W/ DETACHABLE FAUX-FUR COLLAR - 69€


I really need these amazing items... but I think they're a little bit expensive... and I bought an amazing knit sweater and an aviator jacket this weekend. So I really have to save some money... but I might buy one of these garments. I just don't know which piece to buy... I'm imagining myself wearing the blue sweater with an amazing Façonnable shirt I have... it's a classic look and it has cute written all over it. But I can wear the incredibly warming hoodie with a more casual longsleeve and sneakers... but it's so versatile that I could use it with a classic shirt, jeans and boots... it gives a little edge to the whole look, giving an urban flavor to it as well.

HELP ME DECIDE WHAT TO BUY!
HOODIE vs. SWEATER

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tough choice...mas talvez o hoodie!

Anonymous said...

voltei a ver bem e confesso que fiquei baralhada. À primeira vista definitivamente o hoodie, mas depois comecei a gostar bastante da sweater também...

Dylana Suarez said...

That first sweater is very nice!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

humm coisinhas quentinhas!!!

beijos


LotteryHolly.blogspot.com

P. said...

sem duvida vou continuar a ler a tua "obra de arte".

e recomendo outros a fazerem o mesmo.
(http://sweetpdiary.blogspot.com/2010/12/recomendo.html)

Rita Lopes said...

Sweater!!!I definitely think it would look awesome with a nice pair of jeans and rayban's on a sunny day!